Businesses and professional service providers that are subject to licensing by state and federal regulatory agencies benefit from our experience in administrative proceedings and licensure issues.
Our attorneys frequently represent construction clients before the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC), in:
- appeals of license application denials
- consumer complaints alleging poor workmanship
To help contractors avoid consumer complaints before they occur, we are prepared to advise residential construction clients on best practices in performing their services.
Our attorneys have represented health care clients before most of the major licensing boards, including the:
- Arizona Medical Board
- Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners
- Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
Among attorneys, Susan is uniquely qualified to represent health care clients. Her professional background as a registered nurse, with an emphasis in medical-surgical intensive care, provides invaluable knowledge and insight in representing health care clients in litigation and in administrative proceedings. Susan's client base includes doctors, nurses, dentists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and psychologists and other counseling professionals.