When you chose to enter the dental profession, you could not have fully anticipated or been prepared for the dizzying array of business and professional challenges that awaited you.
For many years, Arizona dentists have depended on our legal and strategic guidance in:
- protecting their professional license against board complaints (Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners) and other claims;
- avoiding and resolving legal threats by patients, vendors and employees;
- shielding dentists' personal assets;
- dealing with insurance companies;
- negotiating partnership agreements, buy-out agreements, employment agreements and non-compete covenants;
- property and equipment leases and acquisitions;
- planning for practice growth and expansion; and
- facilitating the purchase and sale of dental practices.
Dentists appreciate the profession-specific knowledge and insight of:
- Susan McLellan, who has handled hundreds of dental malpractice cases and BODEX claims
- Jason Kelly
(litigation and partnership agreements)
- Dee Giles
(litigation and real estate and equipment agreements)
- Michelle Swann
(employment agreements, employee handbooks and employment-related lawsuits and administrative claims)
These attorneys have nearly 70 years’ worth of experience and have successfully litigated hundreds of cases, in all areas of law, for dental professionals.