Schneider & Onofry attorneys represent municipal clients in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Employment litigation
- Civil rights violations
- Contract disputes
- Public records challenges
- Open meeting law compliance
We also frequently counsel municipal clients on a wide range of constitutional law issues, including:
- prosecuting actions to secure open government
- blocking prior restraints and subpoenas of reporters by government and third parties
- handling advertising, commercial speech, and intellectual property law issues.
Schneider & Onofry also has represented clients in defamation, privacy and related First Amendment litigation and appeals. In today’s always-connected world of social media and blogs, people can instantly communicate their opinions to a worldwide audience. Schneider & Onofry defamation attorneys have extensive experience representing both sides in defamation disputes. We offer a detailed investigative approach to expose or mitigate malicious statements in both print and online media.