Phoenix-Yuma Probate, Trust and Estate Lawsuit Attorneys
Whether you have a legal claim to a trust or estate, are concerned about the well-being of an elderly or vulnerable person, or are serving as a fiduciary – i.e., a trustee, personal representative, guardian or conservator – Schneider & Onofry can provide you with sound legal advice, practical strategies, and effective and aggressive advocacy to help protect your interests in a contentious dispute.
Estate Controversy Article
Types of Probate, Trust and Estate Disputes
We aggressively represent heirs, beneficiaries, personal representatives and trustees in disputes involving:
- Interpretation or validity of a will or trust
- Claims of undue influence
- Claims of lack of testamentary capacity (i.e., at the time the person made the will, they were not of sound mind)
- Clarifying and affirming the responsibilities of a trustee or personal representative.
- The fiduciary duties of a trustee, personal representative, guardian or conservator
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Mismanagement or improper use of trust or estate assets
- Excessive administrative fees
- Elder abuse
- Financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult
The Value of an Experienced Trial Lawyer in Trust and Estate Lawsuits
With the collective experience of having litigated thousands of cases, more than 300 jury trials, and over 500 arbitrations, Schneider & Onofry has the experience to provide you with objective advice and practical solutions – expressed in plain language – and, when circumstances call for it, the resolve and insight to take a case to trial, with a strong commitment to a successful outcome.