At Schneider & Onofry, diversity and inclusiveness are core values, and we are committed to offering a workplace that reflects the community in which we live and work. We seek to recruit, hire, retain and promote attorneys and staff from diverse backgrounds. This includes supporting the professional careers of women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, and professionals of diverse social, religious and economic backgrounds.
Pursuing diversity is a good business practice, as it helps us attract the best and most ambitious legal talent, and it enhances our ability to connect with and effectively serve an increasingly diverse client base. More important, it is the right thing to do.
- align our business and diversity objectives;
- recruit, nurture, develop and advance the most talented law students, graduates, lawyers and support personnel;
- affirmatively seek opportunities for leadership diversity in case management, client relations, firm administration, recruiting and marketing;
- ensure that our workplace policies and processes are inclusive and designed to promote a high-performance culture that values individual contribution, teamwork, innovation and productivity; and
- encourage our attorneys and staff to engage in professional, social, civic and charitable activities and organizations that, in their makeup and mission, reflect the demographic diversity of the Phoenix metropolitan area.