We help entrepreneurs launch new ventures on solid legal ground. We get to know your business goals and needs, help evaluate your options, assist with entity selection, and guide you through organizational set-up.
For entrepreneurs and new businesses, it is critical to choose the right legal structure under which to operate. The legal structure, such as a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP), corporation, professional corporation (P.C.) or limited liability company (LLC) – will impact an entity’s tax liability as well as the liability of owners, members and shareholders.
Our extensive background in representing insurers gives us a strong foundation for helping business clients identify, evaluate and minimize risk. This is a collaborative process, developed through years of litigation and trial work, that helps us advise clients in determining the most effective courses for avoiding risk and litigation, and for achieving a favorable position should litigation become necessary.
Schneider & Onofry business law attorneys work with business owners to determine their specific needs, special circumstances and ultimate goals, and to help ensure that the business has the optimum legal structure for minimizing taxes and liability and enhancing capital formation.
For businesses already formed, our attorneys can assist with all types of organizational issues and provide counsel for transactional matters. We help businesses in:
- Buying and selling existing businesses
- Buying and selling real estate
- Negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Litigating business disputes
- Litigating real estate disputes
- Franchise agreements and litigation
- Protecting intellectual property
- Business restructuring, reorganization and dissolution
- Developing employment contracts and employment handbooks
- Adopting risk assessment and prevention strategies.
Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops, there was an error sending your message.
Please try again later