Whether you have a legal claim to a trust or estate, are concerned about the well-being of an elderly or vulnerable person, or are serving as a fiduciary
– i.e., a trustee, personal representative, guardian or conservator – Schneider & Onofry can provide you with sound legal advice, practical strategies, and effective and aggressive advocacy to help protect your interests in a contentious dispute.
We aggressively represent heirs, beneficiaries, personal representatives and trustees in disputes involving:
- Interpretation or validity of a will or trust
- Claims of undue influence
- Claims of lack of testamentary capacity (i.e., at the time the person made the will, they were not of sound mind)
- Clarifying and affirming the responsibilities of a trustee or personal representative.
- The fiduciary duties of a trustee, personal representative, guardian or conservator
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Mismanagement or improper use of trust or estate assets
- Excessive administrative fees
- Elder abuse
- Financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult
With the collective experience of having litigated thousands of cases, more than 300 jury trials, and over 500 arbitrations, Schneider & Onofry has the experience to provide you with objective advice and practical solutions – expressed in plain language – and, when circumstances call for it, the resolve and insight to take a case to trial, with a strong commitment to a successful outcome.
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible