Schneider & Onofry has been heavily involved with real estate litigation since the firm’s founding. Over the past decade, our attorneys have represented contractors, property owners, managers, and real estate professionals in a variety of real estate-related disputes, including:
- Lien enforcement and foreclosure
- Lien priority disputes
- Deficiency lawsuits
- Title insurance disputes
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Commercial lease enforcement, including evictions
- Commercial lease restructuring
- Eminent domain
- Real estate broker professional liability
- Construction defects
- Contract disputes
We carefully analyze each case to determine whether settlement or alternative dispute resolution will help the client achieve their goals.
Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops, there was an error sending your message.
Please try again later