Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
If you have have suffered a loss due to someone’s negligence, you can rely on our record of success in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Won a $10.45 million jury award against the City of Phoenix for negligent intersection design and maintenance that resulted in the death of a motorcyclist. | See article in the Arizona Republic.
- Negotiated a $100,000 settlement of an injury claim against a major cruise line for a client who slipped on board the ship because of a water leak.
- Negotiated a $400,000 settlement of a wrongful death claim against Yuma County in which the prison allowed an inmate to commit suicide.
Variety of Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
Persons who have suffered a loss at the hands of a reckless or negligent person or company can rely on Schneider & Onofry’s strong track record for successful outcomes in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Because Schneider & Onofry attorneys have historically done extensive work for insurance companies, we are uniquely equipped to present your claim and maximize the result.
Schneider & Onofry has represented injured persons who have suffered serious injury or lost a loved one in a wrongful death:
- because of the negligent conduct of an individual, business, or organization
- as a result of medical malpractice
- as the victim of assault
- as victim of a car accident, including those involving drunk drivers
- as victims of attack on commercial property due to negligent security.